Shipping & Returns
We put a strong emphasis on fantastic shipping practices. After learning from shipping hundreds of guitars, we have come up with a few shipping rules:
- We only ship instruments and amps with FedEx or UPS.
- All shipments (besides inexpensive accessories) are shipped with a signature required.
- Instruments are double boxed or double bagged.
- Instruments are packed so there is no movement in the outer box
- Plenty of tape!
- Always have shipments on the truck the same or next day.
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order ships. Please note: Tracking numbers usually take 24 hours before they appear in FedEx/UPS/USPS systems.
Items may be returned within 3 days of purchase, or confirmed delivery if sale is shipped, for store credit and must be in original unused condition. Sale, clearance, floor or demo model, used, one-of-a-kind, and consignment items are final sale only and are sold as-is. Shipped returns must have an RA number, and purchaser will be required to pay both return shipping and value of original shipping to them. If free shipping was offered, you will pay the amount it cost Ish Guitars for that shipping. Store credit can be redeemed 1 time towards new item purchase, making that item a final sale. Store credit expires 1 year from original receipt date. Ish Guitars will not be responsible for any lost, stolen or misplaced store credit vouchers. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash. We do not offer an additional warranty period. Please contact the manufacture to seek warranty repairs.