Space Tone • ST-6V6se
Class A 5W - Single-Ended - 6V6 - Tube Rectified
The original Swart Amplifier Co Space Tone 6V6se arose out of musician/recording engineer Michael Swart's attempt to get the most tone and soul from a small, easily manageable package for home/studio use. The result is a stellar amplifier that surpassed ALL expectations.
The Space Tone Tweed Series amplifier is inspired by Classic designs from the single-ended ALL VALVE era 50's. The Circuit is a customized Fender Princeton 5F2/5F1 Champ derivative with Swart's own circuit mods and tweaks thrown into the mix, making this circuit unique sonically.
The tone and clean to distortion character is in a class all its own. We think this amplifier surpasses any amplifier of this type we've played, both old and new, including the original Tweeds. Along with the original Space Tone 6V6se, this is the sound that Swart Amplifier Co has built on as ground Zero of the BEST DAMN TONE you'll ever hear, regardless.
- 5W CLASS A ~ Even Order Harmonics - BIG TONE!
- Single-Ended Output - Zero Negative Feedback
- 100% Tube Circuit - Valve Rectifier - No SS diodes!
- 3dB Feedback/Compression Switch
- Point to Point Hand Wired Circuit
- Cathode Biased (no need to bias)
- Cloth Hook-Up Wire
- JJ 12AX7 - JJ 6V6GT - JJ GZ-34
- Heaters referenced to ground
- Swart Amplifiers employ Star Grounding
- 4 ohm 1/4" Out - Drive other Speaker/Cabinet
- Switchcraft 1/4 inch input and output
- CTS Potentiometers
- Output & Power Trans Custom Wound by HEYBOER
- Fuse Protected
- Speaker: Weber Ceramic 8"(Best BASS) ~ 4 ohm
- Finger-Jointed Pine Cab ~ Beautiful Lacquered TWEED
- Dimensions: 13 3/4T x 13W x 7 1/4 D ~ 14lbs
Comes with soft cover. Mint condition.