The American Vintage series introduces a lineup of original-era model year guitars that bring Fender history and heritage to authentic and exciting new life. With key features and essential design elements of the mid-1960s.
Everything you know and love about the icon; Alder body, Maple neck and a Rosewood Board with American Vintage '65 Grey Bottom Strat single-coil pickups capture the time with sweet, sweet accuracy as well as a thicker C-shape neck that is oh so comfortable to the hand.
All of these detailed appointments take this package to the next level and really bring you an instrument that represents the Stratocaster name in true fashion.
- Neck: Maple, Mid '60s "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: New Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Round Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage Style Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
Includes OHSC and lots of Case Candy. 8lb
Very good condition with lots of dings and finish chips on the edges and slight buckle rash.
Setup by our tech with 10s and plays great!