The Ibanez Bass Workshop SRMS805 is built from an exciting blend of tonewoods. A poplar-burl-topped walnut/mahogany body delivers a warm, earthy tone with a round bottom and bright top end. A 5-piece jatoba/walnut neck makes a fine tonal complement, while supplying excellent comfort and stability. The SRMS805's multi-scale fingerboard offers optimal tension and playability. Experience superior intonation and vibration transference, thanks to a Mono-Rail VS bridge. A duo of Bartolini BH2 dual-coil pickups yields incredible depth and clarity, a 3-band EQ allows for further sonic sculpting, and a 3-way midrange switch rounds out the SRMS805's controls. To top it all off, the Bass Workshop SRMS805 features black matte hardware for a sleek, eye-catching look.
- Poplar-burl-topped walnut/mahogany body delivers a warm, earthy tone with a round bottom and bright top end
- 5-piece jatoba/walnut neck makes a fine tonal complement and supplies excellent comfort and stability
- Multi-scale fingerboard offers optimal tension and playability
- Mono-Rail VS bridge ensures complete string isolation and maximum sustain per string
- Bartolini BH2 dual-coil pickups deliver clear and open mids with deep and punchy lows
- Shape your tone with an active 3-band EQ, complete with 3-way midrange switch for added versatility
- Eye-catching black matte hardware
Does not include Case or bag.