A road-worn rock machine of a P-Bass from the Foo Fighters/Sunny Day Real Estate low end himself, Nate Mendel.
Modeled after his number one 1971 Precision Bass, this beast sports a candy apple red finish and a slim c-shaped neck profile for lightning fast movement. Cool appointments such as the ultra powerful Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound pickups provide you with huge lows, a punchy midrange and phenomenal clarity as well as a Fender High Mass bridge that takes this over the edge compared to your standard MIM Fender.
- Specially contoured ash body with light Road Worn® finish treatment
- Maple neck with slimmer “C” profile and “F”-stamped neck plate
- 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan® Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound™ split single-coil Precision Bass pickup
- Fender High-Mass bridge
- Extra neck plate engraved with a special hybrid Foo Fighters/Fender logo
Includes Fender Gigbag. 9.0lbs
Call us at 315-447-3243.
Text us at 315-907-4259 (photos NOT accepted at this number).
Ish loves Fender
We go beyond your typical guitar store. Each instrument is inspected at our in-house luthier shop before, during, and after its stay with us.
Fantastic company. Answered my email promptly and shipped very quickly! I highly recommend Ish Guitars!Robert, PRS Custom 24 Piezo
Awesome transaction! I bought a pretty special guitar (previously owned by a famous guitarist), and Ish nailed it. Ethical dealer, quick ship, and fast responses. I look forward to doing business with them again in the future!Devin, L'arrivee D-60
Awesome guitar. Came with a perfect setup and no issues. Would love to buy another guitar from you guys.Matthew, Music Man Cutlass