Celebrating 30 years with the string skipping wizard, Ibanez presents the PGM333 Limited Edition in Champagne Gold.
Paul Gilbert has been a household name for shred icons since the 80's with his solo albums as well as his work with Racer X and Mr. Big. Paying tribute to the original while tailoring to what Paul likes in a guitar now, we get the best of both worlds in this elegant beast.
Three Dimarzio PG-13 high output mini-humbuckers are loaded into an African Mahogany body, providing a modern take on a classic sound with soaring lead sounds, huge singing harmonics and a tasteful color that can shine dialed back or on some cleans as well.
This is not the slim wizard neck you normally would expect from your normal RG. With a Macassar Ebony Fretboard the 5-pc. Maple/Walnut PGM Carve neck is a smooth, fat style neck that fits the hand very comfortably and does not miss out on the feel you find from Ibanez Japan.
A rock-solid Gotoh GTC101 bridge, Graph Tech TUSQ nut, and Gotoh tuners round out this gold beauties accoutrements along with the signature painted f-holes. Inside your Ibanez hardcase you will find some Paul Gilbert picks and a signed certificate of authenticity.
- neck type PGM5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- top/back/body African Mahogany body
- fretboard Macassar Ebony fretboardAcrylic & Abalone block inlay
- fret Medium fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets 24
- bridge Gotoh® GTC101 bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup DiMarzio® PG-13™ (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- middle pickup DiMarzio® PG-13™ (H) middle pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup DiMarzio® PG-13™ (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL®
- hardware color Gold