By switching both preamplifier and power amplifier parameters, the Series One 50W delivers both Class A style tones with a bell-like ring and classic push-pull crunch depending on the mode selected.
The Patented ISF control removes the limitations of traditional designs allowing you to tune the tone to exactly the sound you are looking for. DPR can reduce the power down to 5W, whilst MIDI switching and a series effects loop makes this the ultimate pro head.
- 50 Watt head with built-in DPR power reduction
- 1 x ECC82, 3 x ECC83, 2 x EL34 valves
- Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
- Overdrive channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
- ISF equipped tone control section
- Presence control
- Master Volume
- Series effects loop
- MIDI switching
- Speaker emulated output