If you're looking at this, you probably wake up every day staring at a poster of Jake E. Lee and are coming up with a cool name for your Bark at the Moon tribute band like "Mark at the Moon" or "Shot in the Clark", either way! Welcome and do we have the guitar for you!
This badboy was made for one thing and one thing only. Rocking out. It has a midweight Alder body ready to endure some damage and dish it out too. The Seymour Duncans are hot hot hot and sound huge but can be rolled back for you nightly power ballad.
The Neck is just as fast as you would expect and the craftsmanship is classic, consistent Charvel. This guitar is in great condition and is updated with an EVH D-tuna for easy Drop D action and also has Dimarzio Strap Locks for all the cool choreographed guitar spins you do with your bass player.
Includes trem bar and hardshell case!
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck shape: Speed neck
- Neck wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Maple with rolled edges
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH-6N Distortion
- Bridge: TB-6 Distortion
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive electronics: Passive
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning machines: Die-cast