9/10 condition, fantastic bass!
Mean, mean stride. The Geddy Lee Jazz Bass guitar is an exact replica of the tonally singular instrument that Rush's revered bassist/vocalist has riffed away on in front of millions of devoted fans worldwide and on many a mega-selling album. The bass has an alder body; the thin one-piece C-shaped maple neck has a maple fingerboard with black binding and black rectangular position markers. The two vintage Jazz Bass single-coil pickups crackle with life and bristle with energy. Other features include chrome hardware, vintage-style tuners and a Leo Quan Badass Bass II bridge.
Includes gig bag.
- Alder body
- Thin "C" shape maple neck
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Black rectangular position inlays
- Urethane neck finish
- Vintage style 4 bolt neck plate
- S/S pickup configuration with two Vintage Jazz Bass single-coil pickups
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone controls
- Chrome hardware
- Leo Quan Badass II Bridge
- Synthetic bone nut
- Vintage '70s Fender stamped open gear tuning machines
- Includes gig bag
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1cm)
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1mm)