Black Spirit 200 Floor combines the exhilarating range of sounds and features and the immense power of the award-winning Black Spirit 200 Head and Combo, and adds in the incredibly practical switching and controlling functions of the FSM-432 MK III MIDI Board.
The secret behind Black Spirit 200 Floor’s incredible sounds is our groundbreaking ‘bionic’ tone generating technology: Spirit.
This strictly analog circuitry faithfully recreates the complex, dynamic processes known from classic tube amp designs, thereby delivering world class tone and responsiveness. With the massive power of 200 watts and the integrated Red Box AE+ speaker emulation, Black Spirit 200 Floor can drive any kind and size of cabinet.
BLACK SPIRIT 200 FLOOR: TOP FEATURES
- Hughes & Kettner’s award-winning Bionic Spirit Tone Generator built-in
- Contains all the features of the Black Spirit 200 Head and Combo, plus two additional true-bypass pre-loops and a dedicated Monitor-In
- Built-in 200-watt power amp
- Fully programmable with direct access to 128 presets, plus additional inputs for foot switches and expression pedals
- New Direct 7 mode for even easier access to up to seven presets
- High-quality, road-worthy aluminium die-cast housing
- Free App for iPad and Android devices