- Macassar Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
- The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge that was designed to unify with the guitar's body and provide optimal transfer of each string's vibration. Smooth surface is designed to maximize playing comfort.
- The Schaller S-Lock strap lock pins hold a strap securely but make it simple and easy to put the strap on and take off quickly.
- Super-thin and ultra-playable Nitro Wizard 5-piece Panga Panga/Walnut neck substantially increases sustain
- The Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups provide an aggressive tone and a powerful attack without excess noise.
- The push/pull coil tap adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
- The Sub Zero treated frets can stand up against the hardest riffing and string-bending.
- The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
- neck type: Nitro Wizard 5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
- top/back/body: Flamed Maple top / Nyatoh body
- fretboard: Bound Macassar Ebony fretboard / White Step off-set dot inlay
- fret: Jumbo Sub Zero treated frets
- bridge: Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- neck pickup: Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic (H) neck pickup Active/Ceramic
- bridge pickup: Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic (H) bridge pickup Active/Ceramic
- factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware color: Cosmo black
Does not include case or bag. 5.8lb