Ibanez is proud to introduce their first upright bass: the UB804. This bass is the newest addition to the Bass Workshop series, and the very first instrument of its kind to be added to the Ibanez product line. This design (34 scale length) allows for a smooth transition from bass guitar to this particular upright. Its conical compound fingerboard radius perfectly facilitates smooth bowing and fast plucking.
- UB4 5pc Maple/Walnut neck with neck-through construction
- Maple body
- Fretless Jatoba fingerboard
- White dot inlays
- Custom AeroSilk MR5 bridge
- AeroSilk Piezo system with active tone control
- AeroSilk Piezo pickup
- TAMA® Roadpro stand custom for Upright included
- Gig bag included
Includes stand and carrying bag.