Jackson MJ Series Misha Mansoor Signature So-Cal 2PT Daphne Blue
The Jackson team and acclaimed djent architect Misha Mansoor once again teamed up for the brand-new MJ Series Signature Misha Mansoor So-Cal 2PT. The MJ Series blends Jackson’s world- renowned legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-tier features. And with the Periphery guitarist bringing his progressive elements to the table, the results were sure to be stunningly wild.
The lightweight basswood So-Cal body is paired to a bolt-on caramelized maple neck with rock-solid graphite reinforcement to withstand the rigors of the road and an oiled back finish for that smooth playing feel. The speed neck is topped with a 20”-radius caramelized flame maple fingerboard with comfortable rolled edges, 22 jumbo stainless steel frets and white dot inlays outlined in black. Glow-in-the-dark Luminlay® side dots provide exceptional fretboard guidance on the darkest of stages, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick neck tweaks on the go.
The Bare Knuckle Ragnarok humbucking bridge and Bare Knuckle Trilogy single-coil middle and neck pickups radiate with aggressive, muscular tone with a slightly compressed vintage twang. This instrument’s versatile voice can be explored with a five-way pickup blade switch and single volume and tone controls.
A premium Gotoh® Custom 510 tremolo system, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut and Gotoh die-cast locking tuning machines combine for smooth and effortless dynamic tremolo action with outstanding tuning stability.
A classic beauty, the MJ Series Signature Misha Mansoor So-Cal 2PT comes in Daphne Blue with color matched licensed Fender® Strat® headstock, white pickguard, parchment skirt-style control knobs and chrome hardware.
SETUP & INSPECTED BY OUR LUTHIER
Case: Hardshell Case
- 25.5” scale length
- Basswood So-Cal body
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement and oiled back finish
- 20”-radius caramelized flame maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 22 jumbo stainless steel frets and white dot inlays outlined in black
- Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Bare Knuckle Ragnarok humbucking bridge and Bare Knuckle Trilogy single-coil middle and neck pickups with parchment bobbins
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Parchment skirt-styled knobs
- Gotoh® Custom 510 tremolo system and Gotoh die-cast locking tuners
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Horizon Devices Strings - Progressive Tension Standard 6
- Available in a Daphne Blue finish with color matched licensed Fender® Strat® headstock, white pickguard and chrome hardware
Call us at 315-447-3243.
Text us at 315-907-4259 (photos NOT accepted at this number).
Ish loves Jackson
We go beyond your typical guitar store. Each instrument is inspected at our in-house luthier shop before, during, and after its stay with us.
Fantastic company. Answered my email promptly and shipped very quickly! I highly recommend Ish Guitars!Robert, PRS Custom 24 Piezo
Awesome transaction! I bought a pretty special guitar (previously owned by a famous guitarist), and Ish nailed it. Ethical dealer, quick ship, and fast responses. I look forward to doing business with them again in the future!Devin, L'arrivee D-60
Awesome guitar. Came with a perfect setup and no issues. Would love to buy another guitar from you guys.Matthew, Music Man Cutlass