The Steelcaster Bass offers a new and distinctive addition to the bass world. Patented "Holey" steel is used for the completely hollow body, reducing weight and eliminating feedback. Options include all the classic pickup configurations and your choice of pickguard and finish.
The SteelCaster Bass is a classic bass design with a Hollow steel body and a wood neck. Designed to capture an enhanced classic tone with more resonance and body this unique design does that and more.
The SteelCaster Bass features our exclusive hollow steel body with perforated steel and custom metal appointments, like the recessed steel head cap that is beautiful to look at and functional, by adding mass to the headstock it increases sustain. The steel body while also being the perfect medium to display the beautiful Trussart custom finishes and engravings also has tonal advantages. The Trussart SteelCaster Bass’s tone is a uniquely classic, fat and resonant tone combined with an edge that cuts through. The construction of these instruments is only half of the story, the other half is the finish, every instrument comes with a history and a slight element of neglect, of decay, so it has a personality of it’s own.
- Hollow Steel Body with perforated front and back.
- Bolt-On Maple Neck with Recessed Steel Head Cap
- Neck Shape- 60's style
- 34" Scale
- 1-1/2" Wide Nut
- 10" Radius
- Frets #6105
- 4 Saddle Bridge
- Controls- Volume (with a push Pull passive active switch), Pan, Treble and Bass
- Arcane Inc. Hand Wound "P" style in the neck position and a "J" style in the bridge position.
- Custom Active Preamp
- Made In America
- Includes a James Trussart signed Certificate of Authenticity
- High quality G&G® Hard Case is included in the price of the instrument
Comes with Hardshell Case & Case candy. 10.4lb