The Little Mark Tube solves the “tube or solid state” dilemma. The Little Mark Tube 800 goes a step further by also addressing that other perennial concern, “Will I have enough power?” The 800 watts from this powerful amp will satisfy any thirst for power, and the two blendable preamps give you the warmth and richness of a tube preamp, the clean attack of a solid state preamp… or a mix of both!
- INPUT 1: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- INPUT 2: (Balanced XLR/1/4" combo)
- BALANCED: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp, phantom power 48V
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN 1: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- GAIN 2: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- MIX: mixes tube and solid state gain
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- MUTE (push/pull on master knob)
- PHANTOM POWER switch (on INPUT 2 / Balanced)
- LOW: center frequency 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 6.61 lbs / 3 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 800W RMS @ 4 ohms / 500W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Comes with MarkBass soft Case. Some scratches to the top and side.
Call us at 315-447-3243.
Text us at 315-907-4259 (photos NOT accepted at this number).
Ish loves MarkBass
We go beyond your typical guitar store. Each instrument is inspected at our in-house luthier shop before, during, and after its stay with us.
Fantastic company. Answered my email promptly and shipped very quickly! I highly recommend Ish Guitars!Robert, PRS Custom 24 Piezo
Awesome transaction! I bought a pretty special guitar (previously owned by a famous guitarist), and Ish nailed it. Ethical dealer, quick ship, and fast responses. I look forward to doing business with them again in the future!Devin, L'arrivee D-60
Awesome guitar. Came with a perfect setup and no issues. Would love to buy another guitar from you guys.Matthew, Music Man Cutlass