The Session 77 is remarkably affordable 100W bass combo from PJB new in 2016.
By using all digital circuitry, the amp will work on any AC voltage from 100 to 260 Volts without a voltage selector. It features a single channel pre amp with a 3-band EQ. It also has a separate auxiliary input for backing tracks.
The combination of the two proprietary 7 inch speakers and a 2 inch tweeter gives full range reproduction of all basses with stellar clarity. The Session 77 is the result of our effort to build a budget conscious amp without giving up our quest for quality. Focusing on the most basic needs of most bass players, we achieved the goal of having the best sounding, most reliable amp at an unbeatable price.
- Power Output: 100 RMS
- 2 x 7” Propietary PJB woofer + 2” Tweeter
- 3-Band EQ (Treble, Mid, Bass)
- AUX-Input Jack, DC-Power Input Socket
- Line-Out, Headphone-Out
- 100/260V AC
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17″ x 11″ x 12.5″
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Cabinet finish: Black tolex
- Perforated Steel grille for protection