Ish Guitars Exclusive Instrument!
What is a PRS Wood Library?
- A Wood Library cannot be ordered by a customer. They can only be ordered in a quantity of 10 pieces by a PRS Signature Dealer like ourselves.
- The dealer must go to the PRS factory to hand-select woods and options.
- There are many options and models not usually available to a customer.
- Of the 10 guitars, there can be 5 of each variation.
- There can be 5 total colors selected, so each variation gets 1 color, making every guitar it's own unique piece.
"A Wood Library is like a half-price Private Stock"
Hey! My name is Jesse Wilson - I'm the owner of Ish Guitars. Purchased from the right PRS Signature dealer (us!), a Wood Library can have the level of customization of an amazing Private Stock but at the price of a "normal" Core level guitar. For this version of our Wood Library Custom 24, I selected many options you cannot normally order on a Core, all with their own specific purpose! Find the specs of this guitar below.
Model: Custom 24
Hardware: Smoked Black
Neck Profile: Pattern Thin
Bridge Type: Gen III Tremolo
Neck Wood: Figured Maple
Fretboard: Figured Maple
Veneer: Match Fingerboard w/ Core Inlay
Inlays: Black Corian 2008 Outlines
Back Wood: Korina
Top Wood: Non-Ten
Finish: Antique White
Pickups: 58/15 LT
Electronics: Volume / Push-Pull Tone / 3-Way
Case: Black Tolex
Call us at 315-447-3243.
Text us at 315-907-4259 (photos NOT accepted at this number).
Ish loves PRS
We go beyond your typical guitar store. Each instrument is inspected at our in-house luthier shop before, during, and after its stay with us.
Fantastic company. Answered my email promptly and shipped very quickly! I highly recommend Ish Guitars!Robert, PRS Custom 24 Piezo
Awesome transaction! I bought a pretty special guitar (previously owned by a famous guitarist), and Ish nailed it. Ethical dealer, quick ship, and fast responses. I look forward to doing business with them again in the future!Devin, L'arrivee D-60
Awesome guitar. Came with a perfect setup and no issues. Would love to buy another guitar from you guys.Matthew, Music Man Cutlass