The Seagull Entourage Spruce CW QI brings incredible value to players looking for undeniable sound and craftsmanship in an acoustic guitar. This model includes onboard Quantum I electronics with a built-in tuner and the added feature of a cutaway in the body for easy access to the upper frets on the neck. Also includes the custom polished finish, Seagull Slim neck with slimmer nut width, cream double binding and select pressure tested solid spruce top.
Quantum I Electronics
The Godin EPM Quantum I acoustic guitar system is simple in design and outstanding in performance. In combination with the transducer, the EQ control range and frequency content have been specifically contoured to provide a very rich and full sound reproduction resulting in performance seen only in far more complex systems.
Before plugging in for the first time, adjust Quantum volume to minimum (fully counterclockwise) and set bass and treble at midrange. Plug into endpin jack and amplifier. Increase volume slowly to desired level. Adjust bass and treble to desired level.
- Select pressure tested solid spruce top
- Canadian wild cherry back & sides
- Silver leaf maple integrated set neck
- Rosewood fingerboard & bridge
- 1.72" nut width
- Compensated Tusq by GraphTech nut & saddle
- Double function truss rod
- Quantum I Electronics
- Semi-gloss custom polished finish
- Quantum 1 Features
- Single source : Saddle Transducer
- Rotary Volume, Bass, and Treble controls
- Built-in digital chromatic tuner with LED display
- Shielded metal enclosure
- 200 hours typical battery life
- Case sold separately