Serial Number: TC16064642
Takamine GD71CE-NAT Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Free Continental USA shipping
- Setup and inspected by our tech team
- In stock, ready to ship
We take trades from anywhere in the USA! Learn more about our trade-in process, or contact us to get your trade-in appraised.
We have 3 ways to finance:
Financing (like a credit card, with a credit check)
- Affirm 0% financing up to $17,500
- Klarna "as-low-as" 0% financing
To get started: add gear to your cart, start the checkout process, and then select Affirm or Klarna as your payment option. You will do a super easy credit app and be good to go!
Layaway (we hold the gear until its paid off, no credit check)
- Layaway with 25% down with 90 days to pay, no weekly payments
To get started: contact us and we will send you a layaway contract to e-sign and 25% invoice.
We put a strong emphasis on fantastic shipping practices. After learning from shipping thousands of guitars, we have come up with a few shipping rules:
- We only ship instruments and amps with FedEx or UPS.
- All shipments (besides inexpensive accessories) are shipped with a signature required, no exceptions.
- Instruments are packed so there is no movement in the outer box, and/or inside the case (this is the key!).
- Plenty of tape!
- Always have shipments on the truck the same (by 2pm ET) or next day.
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order ships. Please note: Tracking numbers usually take 24 hours before they appear in FedEx/UPS/USPS systems. All delivery changes (hold for pickup, address change, etc.) must be requested before your purchase leaves our store, otherwise, they are the responsibility of the customer.
Due to a change in refund policy by our payment processors and PayPal, we must update our return policy to include a 3-10% restocking fee in some cases (see item 4 and 8).
- We ALWAYS stand behind our products. Call us with ANY issues - we want to help you! If an item is damaged in shipping or the wrong item is shipped, we will always accept a return at $0 cost to you (we will cover return shipping, and charge no restocking fee no matter the payment method, etc) AND/OR offer a partial refund to fully cover the issue. We need to be notified of shipping damage or issues with the item within 48 hours of item receipt in order to process your request in a timely manner.
- All new AND used items are fully inspected, setup, and maintained for full 100% playability and electronic functionality by our in-house tech when they ship. If your guitar starts buzzing after a couple weeks, CALL US, we can talk you through a quick adjustment of the truss rod due to a change in climate after it leaves our humidified facility.
- All items are fully insured in shipping, worldwide. Although issues do happen, we put a strong emphasis on fantastic shipping practices to make sure your new instrument gets to you safe and sound anytime you order from Ish Guitars. If your item is damaged in shipping, please contact us so we can assist.
- You can return an item for any reason (simply just don’t like it, etc) 5 days from receipt of the item. This does not apply to international orders nor to instruments with custom modifications completed by our tech team per the customer's request (pickup change, strap button install, etc.) You will need to pay the return shipping cost and actual outgoing shipping cost (even if “free shipping” is offered). A 3% restocking fee applies ONLY if paid by credit card in our showroom, over the phone, on IshGuitars.com, or with PayPal on any platform. A 5% restocking fee applies with Klarna orders and a 10% restocking fee applies with Affirm orders. You will NOT be charged a restocking fee if paid with cash, check, bank wire, or credit card via Reverb Payments. The restocking fee is only to cover our credit card processing fees which our processor does not refund to us in the case of a return, even if the order is cancelled same day. If an item is not returned in the condition which it was sent due to personal use, we will charge a restocking fee according to the amount of blemishes, as determined by Ish Guitars staff.
- Please use all original packaging materials to return an item. Before shipping your return, please conduct a 'shake test' to make sure there is no movement of the instrument or case inside the box. If an item is not returned in the condition in which it was originally sent due to shipping damage from inadequate packaging, we will charge a restocking fee according to the amount of blemishes as determined by Ish Guitars staff.
- Store credit or exchange credit can be redeemed 1 time towards a new item purchase, making that item a final sale.
- All returns MUST receive an RMA number (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-447-3243) to be returned. If you ship an item back to us and do not get an RMA number prior, we will charge a 10% restocking fee for any return. Returns will be processed and a refund issued within 3 business days of us receiving the instrument at our warehouse. This is to allow time for the guitar to acclimate to room temperature as well as to be re-inspected by our tech team.
- Order cancellations which have not yet shipped are still subject to all of the same restocking fees as outlined in line item 4. Again, this is only to cover processing fees that do not get refunded to us by our payment processors.
- We do not offer an additional warranty outside of the 5 day return period, but we are happy to help you work with the manufacturer or your local tech to solve any issues. Call us! Used items do not carry a warranty of materials or workmanship since they are second hand.
- All trades are final, we cannot reverse a trade.
Last revision March 14th, 2023