Used, in very good condition. Road Runner ABS hard case included.
Taylor's 100 Series makes a great guitar-playing experience accessible to everyone with these real wood instruments. 100 Series models have layered walnut backs and sides, as well as new architecture for even more volume and dynamics. For people taking the first or next step in their musical journey, these instruments promise to accelerate players' growth and enhance their enjoyment.
Taylor's famous neck profile, combined with a 1-11/16-in. nut width, make it easy for developing players to form barre chords. All 100 Series models include a durable, 600-denier nylon gig bag with double-stitched seams and reinforced stress points.
- Body type: Taylor Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Yes
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Layered Walnut (Exterior)
- Bracing pattern: Taylor Standard II Bracing (Forward Shift Pattern)
- Body finish: Matte 2.0 Varnish
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony
- Neck wood: Sapele
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte 2.0 Varnish
- Pickup/preamp: Expression System 2 Professional Audio-Grade
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind-the-Saddle Transducer with Adjustable Sensors
- Preamp EQ: Volume, Active Bass and Treble
- Feedback filter: Onboard Phase Switch
- Tuner: None
- Headstock overlay: Genuine African Ebony
- Tuning machines: Chrome Tuners with Chrome Buttons
- Bridge: Genuine African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta "Wave" Saddle; Tusq Nut
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Elixir Phosphor-Bronze Light Gauge Strings
- Case: Deluxe Taylor Gig Bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico