Warwick Pro Series Corvette Standard 5-String Natural Bubinga Transparent Satin
Weight: 11.2 lbs
5-string electric bass
- 34" (864 mm) longscale scale length
- Bubinga body (Guibourtia demeusei)
- bolt-on construction
- Ovangkol neck
- Wenge fingerboard
- 26" fretboard radius
- 24 brass jumbo frets
- Just-A-Nut III Tedur nut
- nut width 45.0 mm / 1.8"
- active MEC J/J pickups
- active MEC 2-way electronics
- controls for Volume (P/P) / Balance / Treble and Bass (stacked)
- Warwick machine heads
- Warwick 2-Piece 3D Bridge and Tailpiece
- string spacing 16.5 mm / 21/32"
- distance B to G string 66 mm / 2 19/32"
- Warwick security locks
- Warwick Black Label Strings (40301 M) .045"-.135"
- Natural Transparent Satin finish (UV lacquering)
- CO2 neutral production
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 4.4 kg
- incl. Warwick Pro Series User Kit (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
- incl. Starline RockBag (RB 20505 STARLINE)
- made in Germany
Call us at 315-447-3243.
Text us at 315-907-4259 (photos NOT accepted at this number).
Ish loves Warwick
We go beyond your typical guitar store. Each instrument is inspected at our in-house luthier shop before, during, and after its stay with us.
Fantastic company. Answered my email promptly and shipped very quickly! I highly recommend Ish Guitars!Robert, PRS Custom 24 Piezo
Awesome transaction! I bought a pretty special guitar (previously owned by a famous guitarist), and Ish nailed it. Ethical dealer, quick ship, and fast responses. I look forward to doing business with them again in the future!Devin, L'arrivee D-60
Awesome guitar. Came with a perfect setup and no issues. Would love to buy another guitar from you guys.Matthew, Music Man Cutlass